CLYW Borealis

Anyone have release date ideas? Im mostly just hoping it will come out before October

And so it beginsā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s not coming out this month. Steve said the other day that theyā€™re just now being machined. Hope to have them for the holidays.

Iā€™m not gonna let this hype die. Lol.

But it looks like a nice shape. Kind if a hard shape like strongp.But sometimes too much is bad.

Not that it will be bad. Just saying.

Itā€™s like an Advance Scout and AC2 combined, should be pretty awesome!

LOL no. Itā€™s like a completely new design.

Then mixed with some H5xChief, so itā€™s technically a collab. ;D

Steve cen ey has a lok uv ur heir

are specs out anywhere yet.
lets guess the specs
all I think is weight 67.4 grams

Iā€™m pretty hyped about the Borealis, trying to sell some stuff to save up for one.

All I know is that clyw should be putting out a norther lights or aurora version. Either way should be called aurora.

CLYW aurora borealis

Ill take a CLYW Aurora Borealis now for contributing to the making of it. Or a job there. Or both. Any of those would be fine.

Lets guess all the specs!

Diameter- 56
Width-43.23
Gap width- 4
Weight- 64.7

1 dollar bob!

Iā€™ve already deleted more than 20 ā€œrelease date on borealis?ā€ questions on Ask.fm.

You guys. Calm down.

3 Likes

Reverse Psychology at its best!

Just kidding.

1 Like

lol the hype is just too much to handle.

If I had to run that Ask.fm all day like you do Iā€™d probably end up resorting to the use of one of those ā€˜drinking birdsā€™.

Just have one button that sends the same response:

See, it just works. ;D

The thing I found funny, is it seems that people were asking ā€œwhen will the Borealis FGā€™s dropā€ before asking when the release date was for the regular runs. You had barely even leaked photos on Instagram of it before they were demanding FG release dates. The FG thirst is strongā€¦

3 Likes

Blimey. Zach and Andrew are at anodizer? Lol

Wonder that will they be bip bop or some other color way.

Release dates and FG drops must haunt Steveā€™s dreams ::slight_smile:

Iā€™m amazed people havenā€™t picked up with the yeti hype again, it seemed Chris/Steve could barely say good morning without 500000 people asking about the yeti drop, even after they were out of their hands

soons zach will have a plastic sig and the hype will be epic :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: