CLYW: Big Changes

Great changes! I wish you the best chris! Keep doing what you do best, clyw will live on forevuhhh

huge inspiration. I have high respect for Mr. Mikulin up there in canada

I haven’t read all of the posts, but it just recently changed to a direct sell system. At first I thought that would be bad, since I would have to wait for shipping from Canada, but it turns out that I get stuff from Canada just as fast as I get stuff from California (I live in Kentucky). The exchange rate discount was nice too, and the prices on the new throws are awesome. That is my biggest concern. I want a Bonfire. So much so that as soon as I had the cash I bought a 28 Stories Puffin 2 with the intention of trading for a 28 Stories Bonfire (really want that colorway). Anyway, a trade for my Puffin 2 came along that I couldn’t pass up (mint Dinkface Canvas for my Puffin 2), so now I need to buy a Bonfire. I’m just wondering how the prices will change with the U.S. stores buying wholesale and selling retail. Anyway, I’m glad Chris is getting to move forward with a new carrer. It sounds exciting. Hope all goes well with that. Best of luck!

:smiley: