Cliff vs Majesty

I’m not choosing. I’m getting both.

I’ve already made arrangements and secured obtaining both items. I just won’t get either for a little bit, but that’s OK. I’m patient.

My objectives are to secure the item. When I get it is secondary. I don’t have to necessarily be the first to have in my hands. As long as I’ve ensured I’ve secured the item, everything else comes together.

Sometimes the simplest solutions is the most elegant.

I can only recommend the Majesty because I have thrown it. What I can say is that no one buying it will be disappointed in their decision.

All I know about the Cliff is the pictures. …Pretty anodization.

Well that’s not completely fair. The Puffin is a great yoyo. I think the reasons for so many being on the BST are 1) CLYW fanboys buying CLYW regardless of whether a particular yoyo might suit their preferences or not, and 2) the Puffin is somewhat out of step with current trends in yoyo design. Like the Canvas, it is classic with a little modern twist.

So that bit kinda makes me wonder.

Chiefs, how many are on the BST?
and its pretty much a yoyo EVERYONE seems to love.
and its considered a classic.

So what can you say of that?

You must stop fighting!

You do make very nice points at times, but you seem to get a bit angry when you type.

The Chief was designed before that period of time as YoyoGeezer mentioned. And Chris have said himself that he really need to pump out yoyos now he’s doing it for a living. Having a baby doesn’t make things easier. That doesn’t means he HAVE to lower the quality of his throws, though it’s hard not do to when he pumps out so much as he does now, compared to what he did.

I interpret what YoyoGeezer says as that he’s criticizing CLYW for their newest throws. And i kiinda agree. Tested Pekka’s Puffin (yes, Pekka’s personal), and it wasn’t a bad throw, though i wouldn’t say it excels at anything either…

I completely agree with this. I absolutely love CLYW and I have a Cliff en route to me right now but the Majesty is a rare rare gem of perfection in the yoyo world. I say get a Majesty. I say this mostly because there will be other Cliff runs and you absolutely will be able to get a Cliff 6 months to a year from now if you still want one. A Majesty will be significantly more difficult to come by. If you can still get your hands on a Majesty do it. Get a Cliff later. Both worth owning, but Majesty will be next to impossible to find.

Really?

Well, i find it excels at tech and All grinds.
like harold owen to ben conde style grinds

Yep, really. It might just be me though.
It might excel at grinds, though i dont really care to much for them…