#classicremix - Nov 21 - Dr. Strange Mach

Didn’t place it in the video, but makes sense that it was the Horizon. Love that throw and Paul is the man. Here is my cherished autographed Horizon @Yoyogeek15.

7 Likes

You have an autographed one?!??! :star_struck: coooooooool

2 Likes

WOW !!! :exploding_head::open_mouth: that is awesome !!! Signed by Paul kerbal I can’t believe it :star_struck: do you have any other yo-yos autographed as well ?? Just curious :grin:

2 Likes

Whatever you do DO NOT FINGER SPIN on that yo-yo. You don’t want to rub off the signature :sweat_smile::joy: jk bro that’s awesome

2 Likes

eH autographed No-Jive and Alley Cat :call_me_hand:

8 Likes

My entry for this month #classictrickremix. Kento Muraoka + Ryan Gee inspo.

17 Likes

I think the bind is my favorite part of this trick. Sometimes when the spin is just right, the yoyo seems to just float up in the air for a few seconds before slowly winding up.

6 Likes

Remembered to enter in this one! Trick is still wip.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CWtcw0dh7VU/?utm_medium=copy_link

5 Likes

Couple more days.

I don’t know that I’ll get mine in. I figured out that it’s possible, but I haven’t landed it all together yet. I’ll keep trying!

2 Likes

Sick .

3 Likes

Here’s my entry with a couple of days to spare. Really enjoying this contest. Big thanks to @Myk_Myk and @AndreBoulay for keeping this going.

6 Likes

Love it!

1 Like

Thank you, I appreciate that brotha :pray:.

1 Like

Happy Birthday!!!

3 Likes

Thank you !

1 Like

The trick-a-week thread got me to come up with an idea for this contest finally! I thought it’d be kind of fun and silly to get into a DoN stall in a cool way and then just hold the yoyo while mimicking Dr. Strange.

7 Likes

You could call it “The Psych Ward”.

3 Likes

This was probably the hardest trick (so far) for me to remix. But, I’m pretty happy with the results.

12 Likes

Yo that was so cool!!

I’m sorry about my absence for a few days!

I am so in the weeds right now with my business and some family stuff.

@Chriscatastrophe could you please pick the winner?

I think I need to take December off. We can skip, or someone else can grab the reins. Anybody interested in doing at least December please PM me.

1 Like