#classicremix - Nov 21 - Dr. Strange Mach

This month’s remix should feature an element where the yoyo is held in place by the strings while your hands move around, a la Mach 5 or Dr. Strange (@DocPop sticking his nose in again).

Prize:
$100 GC for YYE from @AndreBoulay!

Here’s @AndreBoulay teaching them:

Here’s some inspiration for what kind of thing could count:

We’re still pretty much following the rules @yomartyo laid out:

Maybe one day, I’ll record my own intro video for these.

The deadline is November 30th, 11:59 pm EST.

12 Likes
13 Likes

Evan Nagao moment.

4 Likes

hahaha :rofl::rofl:

It’s Strange how time passes, it’s like it’s going Mach 5…

5 Likes

going Mach 5

Dinkin’ flicka

1 Like

Gonna keep working on another one but here’s a simple one I stumbled on while learning Dr. Strange:

10 Likes

Not entering, just having fun. :blush:

6 Likes

Just finished my remix.

I decided to rotate myself instead of my arms.

I think it turned out pretty cool!

15 Likes

Mine is a bit unfinished but I’ll play . Lol no entry for me this month since I won last month .

14 Likes

These are all coming out so nice!

I’m trying to do something with that “Stuck in Time” trick, but I can’t quite figure out the dismount. It may not work anyway with what I’m trying to do, but that’s where I’m starting. I can do the rest of it.

1 Like

here is another trick

16 Likes

i need to remember to post something for this. I very recently made a trick perfect for this.

3 Likes

WoW! What yoyo is that?

2 Likes

Wow Marco !!! That was by far one of the best horizontal tricks I’ve ever seen !!! Super cool :grin: and believe it or not I have that exact colorway of the horizon I love the yyt edition colors :wink:

That’s a yoyofactory horizon it’s the yotricks edition colorway I absolutely love those colors :grin:

2 Likes

I recently gave my Yyt Horizon (first metal throw I got :grin:) to the neighbour kid that was moving (7years old) and told him that when I see him again he can show me what he learnt and maybe teach me some stuff :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

That’s great !!! Hope he will improve and get better once you see him again :grin:

1 Like

Yes, like @Yoyogeek15 said it’s the Horizon. It feels heavy and powerful and for me this yoyo is perfect for those type of tricks.

2 Likes

Yeah I really like the horizon the shape is very interesting and feels comfortable to hold. it feels very rim weighted when you throw it and it is very stable and spins FOREVER it’s crazy !!! I would totally check one out :grin: