Chuck Norris Thread.

Chuck Norris can count to infinity.

Chuck Norris can throw a double suicide blindfolded with his feet.

When Chuck Norris throws Around the World, it literally goes around the world.

When Chuck Norris throws the Eiffel Tower, he literally throws the Eiffel Tower.

Chuck Norris once punched a hoarse in the chin and it’s descendants are known as giraffes

The reason the dinosaurs are extinct two words “CHUCK NORRIS”

Thought id bump this.
Chuck Norris can do Ladder Escape with a rock tied to a string.

I don’t have anything to say about Chuck but what does it mean to “bump” something.

To make a recent post so it moves it to the top of the list, so that it can be seen.

Chuck Norris’s email is gmail@chucknorris.com
Chuck Norris refers to himself in the fourth person

Chuck Norriss’ calandar goes from march 31st to april 2nd cause nobody fools Chuck Norris

Forget Chuck Norris…it’s all about that CNR!

Chuck Norris is standing behind you. For Chuck Norris is omnipresent and with you at all times. Just remember every moment you have on this planet is another moment that Chuck Norris has let you live.

chuck norris can start a fire by rubbing together two ice cubes

Come on everybody. All this stuff about Chuck Norris can’t be true. If it were, he’d be at my house slamming my face into the keyb jsdbfvisfhdvgiudf;bgvsjdfgvkjsdbvusdhbgdnvn dsfjndlkvsxf ncjh4tyhnb34r0gnkljfdbvhnkgvnkjhngbklbnfgbhnujgvfnkgfhnjk;dsgmndf;lgjopalksgniqkjwansdfkjsmdfvhbngikjglhnihfd gf fdgjk nhn43je ngrkfhd nf;fdg

Chuck Norris wears a live rattlesnake as a condom

One does not simply make jokes about Chuck Norris.

When the boogeyman goes to sleep, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris wears Tebow jammies…

If it is, then It is… I dont intend to search through four (+) pages to see if someone else posted the same joke…

Chuck norris dosnt dial the wrong number, you answer the wrong phone…

the apple logo has a bite in it because chuck norris bit it.

Mirror mirror on the wall who’s the fairest of them all. (Chuck Norris)