Yoyofactory speed dial
Yoyojam fiesta xx
Werrd hour
Onedrop cascade
tom Kuhn RD-1
Yoyojam classic

Something like that

Wellllll…
First yoyo I remember was a museum one that had the string in the axle. In around 2006 I got a imperial. Then in 2010 I got a butterfly. Then in 2012 I got a proyo on clearance at tractor supply, and that really got me started, it was great, came with a trick book and I mastered most of it. Then in around march of that year I got a throw monkey and speed beetle (or speedle as my friend calls it). Then I got a clyw wooly marmot ;D lol, big jump, never binded till I met Andrew Clark. He saw me with my throw monkey and was like “ROCKY!!! HE HAS A YOYO!!!”(rocky is my big bros friend.) and then he brought out all his throws(including a peak, wooly marmot, avalanche and more!) next day I got my wooly. Then I got a arctic circle, and then a cascade, and a chief. That’s not including trades.

Someone gave me a Yomega VHS sometime around 2008. I watched it and thought it was pretty cool, so I went out and bought a Brain. After I got a sleeper down, I got a raider, then a Hyperwarp Wing. By then I had about got to a trapeze. I then bought a Freehand to mess around with 5a, didn’t get very far. Then a I bought a Lancer, wished I didn’t. Still stuck on double or nothing, I quit. Then Adam Bottiglia performed at a church for Easter, so I bought a Luminator for $5. That started me up for a few months, but then I quit again. So then I had a big break until July, 2012. We went shopping for a birthday present for a friend, and in the store there was a Maverick. I went home and researched for a metal yoyo, because I had always wanted a metal yoyo. I basically bought a dv888 and learned a whole bunch on it. Next, I bought a Protostar, then Fiesta xx, then a classic, then a Majesty and T5. I ended up starting my friends, cousins, second cousins, and people from my school started on yoyoing.

Christmas when I was 8:
Duncan Butterfly- Got it in my stocking.

Easter when I was 11:
Duncan Reflex- Thought the clutch mechanism was cool, so my mom put one in my basket.

December 2011:
Qixia Yo-Soul- Needed a cheap yoyo to get into unresponsive play.

January 2012:
Duncan Flying Panda- I really wanted to try offstring.

March 2012:
Yoyofactory Grind Machine- I wanted some hubstacks

July 2012:
Duncan Pro-Z- It looked cool.
Duncan Freakhand- Wanted to try counterweight yoyoing.
Yomega Raider- Wanted to try looping.

August 2012:
Yoyojam Fiesta XX- Needed a better offstring yoyo.

November 2012:
Yoyofactory Supernova- My mom got me this for my birthday.

December 2012:
Yomega Raider- Needed another looping yoyo for 2A.
Tom Kuhn Lightning- Wanted a wooden yoyo.
Yomega Nebula- Looked like a fun looping yoyo.

There is the chronological order of when I got my yoyos.