axiom
adjust o matic
m1
jamboo
dv888
genisis
c13
boss

hope to gey two of these maybe. its the same as my bday list since i asked for all yoyos and got none

Limited Edition Canadian Crest Wooly Marmot
Laser Engraved Bassalope - Brown
Limited Edition Red Wooly Marmot
ILYY Mary 2009
ILYY Falcon 2009
The Pyro light
Syder-Super Hero Edition

Nope A BAMBOO BOARD from LOADED with Gumball Wheels and Bones Ceramic Bearings and Ceramic Slide Gloves…LOL hahah I’m a Bomber tooo ;D

Any New YYF OR CLYW yoyos, nice and smooth…can’t wait!!! ;D

You’re getting me exited!!!
~gorrilla_yo

I don’t know i’m still debating over Hitman and X-Convict. Which one do you think i should get or should i just flip a coin?

Hectic. ;D

Well I know my little sis picked me up an M1 so I can’t wait for that, but I wouldn’t mind a New Breed, dv888, or a Mayhem

Buddha King 2

Well I’d really like some glasses. I tried to find some glasses to make me look smarter, but then I figured that if you åay that much just to look smart, you are definitely not smart.

I’d love a New Breed for Christmas.

Is there anyone on here who doesn’t know this by now? :smiley: Look at the profile pic…<
Super stoked!!!

So lame that you know it before Christmas. Then it’s not a Christmas gift anymore.

wll these are things we asked for. even though we know we’ll get it it’s still a gift. not so much the surprise of a gift but the personal value behind the gift.
and besides these things that we know we’re getting isn’t the only thing. we’ll still get unexpected gifts from other friends and family.
(I’m still trying to decide between Hitman and X-Convict. i flipped a coin and it gave me hitman, then i asked the magic 8 balll and it told me x-convict…)