CHIEF!!!

and it’s gone

My gray one! Won’t stay gray for long though.

You’ll have to post pix of that when you’re done!

1 Like

It feels like yye gets in new yoyos every other day.

I got a northern lights chief… they sold out FAST!!

Either got a gold nugget or a grey chief, not sure which. The reasoon is that I’m getting it for Christmas so didn’t actually order it.

My Dad snagged me a Palli Halloween edition, but I have to wait 'til Christmas, too.

Gonna be a long wait…

It’s even worse because I don’t know what colour it is, but it is probably grey.

I got my Northern Lights Cheif today! It is beautiful! Plays great! I was a little sad that there are 3 VERY little scratches or maybe what everyone calls “pinpricks”. Should I be upset about this? It doesn’t effect play, you can’t even feel them just see them. I just feel like I couldn’t describe it as mint if I were going to trade it due to these very small flaws.

Those are not pinpricks, pinpricks are marks where the yoyo has come into contact with a hard surface while spinning, these are just ano flaws. You should describe it as mint, in my opinion, and I wouldn’t worry about anything.

oh my god. you really got me. I thought some idiot who can’t yoyo snagged a Chief.

PICS of the CHIEFS!!!

Jelly. Especially of the snap-back.

I thought some idiot who can’t yoyo snagged a Chief.
[/quote]
Technically that’s probably still true ;D

Technically that’s probably still true ;D
[/quote]
hahhahahahhaha … YUP … (meaning me … not you LOL )

Is there a reason why people are so crazy about the Chief. It’s just another metal yoyo. Right?

Ive tried the chief it isnt half bad.
Cant say its the best CLYW Ive ever thrown tho.
Will pick one up at the contest in vancouver the 3rd ;D

Meh, same reason we go crazy over anything, it’s a CLYW, I love CLYW, and it looks downright amazing. Plays right into my wheelhouse, too.

Chris has done an amazing job hyping it, too.

Is the Chief a game-changer?
I think so.

I wonder how many yo-yos will have this double rim design by this time next year. I bet the lathes are spinning in China right now…