Chief or Arctic Circle? HELP!

So I’m in a dilemma. Please help me!!! Pls tell me the reason why u chose it. Thanks! :smiley:

I have both the Chief and the Arctic Circle. Personally I prefer the Arctic Circle. The Arctic Circle has a slightly smaller diameter as well as a slightly smaller width. The first (and most of the second run) of Arctic Circles are also slightly heavier at 67.3 grams than the majority of Chiefs, which are generally around 66 grams, with the exception of the Kavka. I personally like the smaller, heavier yoyo. It packs more of a “punch” so to speak. My Arctic Circle feels extremely smooth and powerful on the throw. The Chiefs do as well, I just really love the smaller, heavier Arctic Circle. It fits my hands and my style of play slightly better. As both of these throws are difficult to come by I advise you to pick whichever you can get your hands on. You will not be disappointed in either case.

Thanks! But I can find both of them already.

Then honestly buy whichever is more attractive to you or wait for someone else to say more, really though, you’ll be happy either way!

There both great. I think I like the Arctic circle more cause to me it feels like a better avalanche (if that’s even possible ) but I also love the chief. Its all about prefence. if you like larger throws with a little float get a chief. If you like a solid player that doesn’t feel like a tank get the a.c