Cheese Burgers!

When were you in Ely?

I go up there for a camp every year for the past 3 years

speaking of amazing cheeseburgers, in the midwestern united states there is a burger chain called Culvers that is the god of all cheeseburgermakingness

YUSSSS! Butter burger FTW

1 Like

YESSS someone in this thread mentions In N’ Out :smiley:
For me make it mustard grilled and maybe add some chopped chili

How many cheese burgers do you think you could eat at one time?

if i hadn’t eaten in a full 24 hours (actually happened once, wasn’t fun), like 3-4 burgers. maybe more if its a butterburger ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile:

also, am i the only one here who just gets cheese and meat and nothing else on their burger?

1 Like

I like extra stuff on my burgers.

MAby they’ll have cheese burgers at the camp I’m going to

not a topic for me … I’m a vegetarian!
;D

there arent any in n out burger places in kansas…is it good?

mmmmmmmmm burgers… had some last night on our big green egg mmmm that was a very nice and smoky burger…

You haven’t tried a burger till you’ve tried an In n Out burger…

neither have I but, I think I can live without it.

5 guy’s anyone?

1 Like

5Guys, had it last night and they forgot my bacon! :frowning:

But soooo good! A bit pricey for what it is…

For the money… In & Out Burger all day!!!

yes love those burgers! Love their fires there they’re probably my favorite fries when hot.

Had in & out last night soooo good!

I got to have In and Out on my misions trip to Mexico we got to stop at the In n out in sandiago

Quarter Pounder w/ Cheese from Mcdonald’s is my favorite item from McDonald’'s.

Yes.
Those poor suckers that are Allergic to peanuts can’t eat anything from there because it’s all fried in peanut oil, they even have a barrel full of them staring at you as soon as you walk in the door.

My only problem is that I am part of a family of 5 and my burger always seems to end up at the bottom of the take out bag(when we do take out). 2mm thick buns by the time I get home. :frowning: