Checking if I got ripped off?

Hello new here and I had a question? What are the differences between the dark magic, and the dark magic ll? Just curious to know if I got ripped off or not.

Now i am curious how the differences are going to determine if you were screwed or not. Do you enjoy the yoyo?

1 Like

If it has caps though it will tell you which. Two or nah

If you are talking collector value.

I have a dm 2 and I just got a dm1 and my dm1 I opened it up and only one side of it has a response pad and it’s not a pad more like a o ring and a smaller axel . And yes I love the dm2 that’s why I was looking for another one.

2 Likes

Dm1 should have a starburst and an oring side. They changed to dual sili pads at the 2.

4 Likes

Ok it was missing one of the caps also and thanks a lot

I met a guy with a dm1 who thought it wasn’t worth anything I corrected him as it was in really good condition.

Can we see some pictures?

1 Like

That’s how they come. O-ring on one side, starburst on the other.

2 Likes

I agree mostly cause I love seeing a healthy dm it’s not often we get those anymore.

1 Like

6 Likes

seems legit to me

Also, be aware that many people forget what they have and may list them incorrectly but not out of malice. So many times I see a Facebook bst that is listed as 1 or 2 and it’s the other and people correct them. So I would keep that in mind too, I mean you didn’t know the differences either.

1 Like