Check out this "ghost yoyo with floating rims"

(This user has been censored by forum moderators)

2 Likes

4 Likes

Except this one could probably draw blood😬

(This user has been censored by forum moderators)

2 Likes

Vibe city. That’s why they are calling it a “desk toy”

Ultimately, it seems like they just took the AL model and bolted on a TI ring… not exactly the budget Ti one might have hoped for. Some of the backers don’t seem totally satisfied with this compromise.

9 Likes

imagine fingergrinds with this thing

4 Likes

imagine being slightly off plane when you attempt a finger grind lol

7 Likes

Lose a fingernail :dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face:

3 Likes

Loose a finger more likely

3 Likes

Certainly lose £44, minimum.

2 Likes

I’m now 0 for 2 on Kickstarter. I ordered “Everybody Yoyos” years ago, and I still have nothing to show for it. Now I also have this yoyo, which cost more money for a “titanium” version that is inferior to the less expensive aluminum only version. Ugh

5 Likes

Super wide and responsive is a bit of an oxymoron. I imagine it wouldn’t be hard to make it unresponsive, though.

I just can’t imagine this ending well. Lawsuit, anyone?

That “Ti” is a joke!

I have good news and bad news

4 Likes

OMG, that’s me!!!

“coffee-flavored Coca-Cola” = :heart: Please, let there continue to be coffee-flavored Coca-Cola!

1 Like

Ok that is asinine, moreso than I originally thought.

I love gimmicky things because of exactly that, they’re gimmicky. But the ghost yoyo design in the first place is just bad. If they did two stems instead of one, it’d be more balanced than adding a notch that increases the weight on one side by maybe 2g. Also, on the product video the dude has a knot in his string.

Just all ‘‘no’s’’ in my books.

Oh, and their press pack is full of very low resolution images. They really didn’t think this through.

1 Like

Thanks for the article. I suppose “preference for risk” is a good way to describe my life, lol.

4 Likes

Micky mouse engineering

Rock the baby looks pretty cool, tho.