Charlie - Leukemia update 7/10/24

Prayers to you all. It’s a terrible shock. My father was diagnosed a year ago, colorectal.This is going to be an absolute beast of a journey. I hope everything goes well and that young man kicks cancers butt.

2 Likes

Thoughts and prayers with your family brother.

2 Likes

Prayers, well wishes, good energy all to you and your family. Reminder that a diagnosis is not the end of the journey, just the start.

Much love.

2 Likes

Oh my word!! I will keep him in my prayers :pray:

2 Likes

Thoughts and prayers to you him , you and your family bro :pray:t2::pray:t2:

2 Likes

My thoughts and prayers to your family. :pray:

2 Likes

Oh my goodness dawg. Im praying for you homie. Praying for the whole family.

3 Likes

Really sorry to hear this sending you thoùghts and prayers :pray:

3 Likes

Keeping your family in my thoughts and prayers.

2 Likes

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

2 Likes

Wow! My girls and I will have Charlie in our thoughts and prayers! Hmu if u need anything, seriously!

2 Likes

Prayers for you my friend!!!

2 Likes

I was debating on yoyoing with an IV attached to me last time I was there. If he’s into throwing I’d say go for it, it definitely helps clear the mind and pass time. Ill keep your family in my thoughts and prayers. He’ll pull through!

3 Likes

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family, try to enjoy the present and not worry too much about the future :pray:

3 Likes

Oh my I’m sorry to hear this! Cancer is a rough one and I’ve known far too many people affected by it, praying for you and your family!

2 Likes

Thoughts and prayers to you, him and the rest of your family through this time. If you need an ear to listen - feel free to DM me always here to lend an ear of support and words of encouragement.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for all the meaningful words. I have been reading them over and over the past few hours. It means more to me than you know!

Also wanted to add, today Charlie was able to walk for the first time in 10 days. This really felt like a win. Go Charlie!

Thanks again everyone! :pray:

25 Likes

Praying with you and your family, brother :pray:t2:
Hey, Charlie. You got this, buddy! :muscle:t2: :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

Hell yeah dude!!! :metal:

2 Likes

I can’t imagine what you and your family are going through. We wish you all the best as you go through these trying times.

kgb

2 Likes