Center-Trac a Yoyo saver?

Okay, I’ve got issues w/ YYF bearings. Both of my SPECS have had something go wrong with them, both of which required DEEP cleaning. Well, my G5’s acted up now, and I tried to clean it, but the shield guards wouldn’t come off!

So, I got my Center-Trac (Which also had something funny going on). I cleaned it, kept the shields off, and put it in my G5.

Now, my 2 year-old cousin knocked my G5 off of the table, and it caused a small amount of vibe that was noticeable, but not bad.

Needless to say, I threw my G5 after I cleaned the CT and put it in, and it had no vibe! I mean, it did on a regular, decent throw, but it was only noticeable at the end of the string. But it was SMOOTH.

I’m saying that I hate the small stock life span, but after a cleaning, I’ve got a new love for my Center Trac, at least until I order a 10-ball or an AIGR :slight_smile:

[b]Please post a remark and not spam. :wink:

Your friendly Admin
Icthus[/b]

smacks back of hand

I also edited the title of this thread. No need for that many ? marks.

Heh, I only put as many as he did, 29 to be exact :stuck_out_tongue: As for a proper post, I believe it is simply because the CT might have been more of a proper fit considering tolerances. I love CTs, though all of mine are in need of some serious cleaning and 2 are broken. But, I wouldn’t say that they fix any yoyo, not any more than any other bearing would. Maybe it just makes you feel something completely different with the yoyo is question which makes you think it is saving it, who knows it is all speculation without numbaz but yeah, there ya go Casey, a post :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

BRAVO!!! lol

I know, it’s just weird to me that YYF’s bearings would be different to that degree.

Either way, my yoyo works, so it’s always a good thing :slight_smile:

Bearings don’t correct real vibe. In fact, I notice the exact opposite of what you do. From personal experience, I can say the CT bearing is the WORST I have tried. Interesting how luck (or lack of, in my case) works…