Cascade or rebirth

What should I go for

Cascade or rebirth?
What are your impressions of these yoyo’s and which one would you recommend.

Thanks

Too different a price to compare.

I had a Cascade I really liked, but I like the Rebirth more. It’s cheaper and a new One Drop model, so my preference would go to the Rebirth.

I have and love both. But check out which one is in my favorite spot.

The Cascade is super fun, and can be found mint in the BST for cheap. I feel like it plays more relaxed, and definitely buttery smooth. I don’t like OD’s Pyramatte finish, I think the grinds are way too sticky, but it looks good. Plus the organic shape is super comfy. There are plenty of reviews out there to tell you how they play stock, but that’s my quick run down.

The Rebirth is about the same size as the Cascade, and straight out of the box, it really does play remarkably like the OG Project. I love mine, and I got it in nickle, so it’s media blasted instead of pyramatte, so I am a huge fan of that. It is fast and not super floaty, but with SE’s, you can change the feel all together, though the UL’s are perfection in this thing (IMO)

They are bought roughly the same diameter. I’m at work, and too lazy to look up the specs, but they feel roughly similar in the hand in terms of width and overall profile. It depends on your play style and finish preference. Right now, the Cascade comes in all of OD’s super cool splashes, and IDK if they’ve blasted any of them. The Rebirth has a planned release with blasted solids(I think?) so you can get a new one and it will be blasted and it’s only $67 or whatever they are, the nickel ones are always $10 or $15 more expensive.

I would get (and do have) both, but whichever you go with is gonna rock.

With the price difference I would say Rebirth. Both are excellent throws but for $120 I would prefer a Valor.