Capital YOYO Club - DC/MD/northernVA (Nova Throwers) May updated!!'

august 24th

Okay cool I will try to convince my mom to get me to go depending on where it is.

just came back from uva. wish i was there. wont be there on august 24th. IF ONLY IT WAS A WEKK EARLIER SIGH

Patrick Henry Library 10am - 5pm. (although we usually stay longer)
Address: 101 Maple Ave E, Vienna, VA 22180
Phone:(703) 938-0405

I will hopefully go if i don’t have rifle practice that day hope to be there!

I want to come but I don’t know when I can. Do you know how far away it is from Danville.

It’s a pretty long haul, Danville is about as far south as you can go in Virginia. you’re looking at like 240 miles up to Vienna, about a 4 hour drive.

Oh well, do you know of any clubs near there?

cant get to the wyyc? u can watch it live on Justin.tv type in wyyc to c it live

Johnny from Richmond is starting a club down there… pm me if you need more info :slight_smile:

Happy throwing!!

Leaving To Alaska in Two Days. See You Guys in September… If there is a meet… :slight_smile:

next meet is on October 5th at the library but we will have a small bbq on September 21st… pm me if you want to stop by on sep 21st also.

I was actually just on the hunt for a yoyo club in the MD area. I just moved out here and I’m looking to meet some new people that throw. I am fairly new to yoyo but I’m really excited to meet some new people and I will definitely be there the 5th. Is there anything I should bring other than my yoyo’s?

any other skill toys you have kendama, rubik’s cubes, astrojax really anything you see appropriate for kids12 and up

Welcome! I look forward to meeting you! We go for lunch, so bring some money for that and maybe some money for some new throws if you want. As William said, all skill toys are welcome! Also, feel free to bring some hi chew, as all throwers love hi chew! I always bring at least 1 pack to each meet.

A little update. I forgot that the Hamberg reptile show is happening that same day. That is going to put a crimp on those plans. When is the next meeting? I have to make sure that I don’t make any plans around the same time. This one was kind of short notice. :’(

Everyone hangs out until around 5 or so correct? If that is the case then I might still be able to make it but that might mean that I’m riding in a car for about 4+ hours to get to the meeting. If I do miss thing one, like I said earlier, I will definitely put the next meeting on 1st priority.

nice I’m might go there too pick up some leos and ball pythons.

If you are there, I’m sure you will see me. I’m going with my buddy who has his ears stretched out to 2+ inches and his gf has them like that too. If you don’t see them then you might just notice a guy walking around with a yoyo in his hand (me) lol

I ended up getting what I wanted at Repticon so I will definitely be at the meeting! I’m so excited to meet other throwers

sweet man … hope to see you there!!!