Capital YOYO Club - DC/MD/northernVA (Nova Throwers) May updated!!'

sounds good… hope to see you there.

meet coming uP !!!

My friend works at Advance Auto and hooked me up with some Flowable Silicone today. Going to give it a shot on my old YYJ Speeder. First time trying this, so hoping for positive results.

i silicone alot of my stuff … i like it alot … if you need help … let me know …

you can also bring it to the meet and I can show you how

you will need a card or something to kinda wipe off the excess silicone

updated with new date and meeting area

next meet in DC!!!

see you guys next sat at the washington monument!!!

It looks like it is gonna rain… We still going Nivo? ???

It really is gonna rain. Checked Weather. Wished we could meet in Patrick Henry Libary or Tyson.

We’re meeting at the monument, and if it rains, then we’ll find a shelter.

Meet coming up

Yo! I live in Winchester, VA. There’s a toy store in old town called “Incredible Flying Objects.” They’ve asked me to yoyo in front of the store on Saturdays. I can’t make it there every saturday. Does anyone live in or near Winchester and want to do it? The owner will pay you. I told him, “Pay me in toys”, LOL! Anyway, I might try to make it next meeting. I’ll have to skip the toy store gig though. He’ll understand. I have lots of high end metal yoyo’s to share. Sorry I’m just now discovering your group. I’ve been in VA for almost 3 years now.

-Joe

Does this store sell yoyos?

Welcome Joe!! Glad you found us. Hope to see you at the next meet. I knew this one guy who lived out there but he is MIA.

There is a meet on June 29th at Fort Ward Park. We will meet at 11am at the Museum in the park, then we’ll find a shelter once everyone arrives The address is 4301 West Braddock Road in Alexandria. Post if you can come.

I will try. If it rains, then no

Cool! Anyone else?

hey its vapor again aka Arnett sorry got sick again could not yo or even repair and mod yos for about 2 month hate getting old but back into the swing of things I have the next 2 meets on my schedule (still can’t spell) miss the he-- u guys and will bring the kit with me for yo repairs mods or what ever we need for yos (can not fix strip yos)

blah

You guys know when you next meet is? If so lemme know I really want to go to one!