Capital YOYO Club - DC/MD/northernVA (Nova Throwers) May updated!!'

no ricochet … titanium is over rated lol not worth it IMO I had one … sold it. But darn… Joel, we haven’t seen u since va state.

My g-funk and psg are coming really soon!!! yay!!!

Gonna miss this meet… Going half way across the world… :stuck_out_tongue:

My mom left about half of my yoyos in New Jersey. Including all of my CLYWs, my IronyJP, and some other nice throws… Luckily, our friend is shipping them back to me.
And I’m getting a BA edition Majesty!

Oh yeah, it’s officially been a year since I have been to a meet.

I haven’t been meaning to ignore you guys, but it seems nothing is falling in place. I really want to go, but something always happens… :stuck_out_tongue:

Nivo, let me know if we ever have a club battle. I can’t miss that!

Not sure when the club battle will be but can’t wait till tomorrow!!!

Was thinking…everyone who wants to compete in the battle could put something in. Then we could divide it into 3 groups. Each one slightly better than the previous. Then, we could make those 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prizes.

Was trying to go to the club meet but wasnt allowed to. Sucks to suck right now :(. I will go to a club meet one day!!!

That was a really great meet. It’d been way too long.

Damn Johnny… Would have been awesome to Have you chill with us.

Today was THE best meet we have had … like ever lol

When are you guys comign back up to YoYoJoe’s in DE?

Awesome meet today! The battle was fun, we should do that next time.

Even though I showed up late, I had so much fun. I love the g funk, Toby.

1 Like

upadted first page

can i be a part of this club?

No squirrels allowed lol :smiley:

ha! . .

updated with new meet info!!!

Yeah the G-Funk is great, but it seemed a little unstable to me. I’m glad you like it!

Hi guys,

Got introduced to the Yoyo in college, but haven’t touch one for 3 years. Recently an old college buddy of mine got me hooked again. Slowly getting back into the flow of things. Well, just posting to say Hi and hoping to make some friends.

cool man … which college do you go to ? are you around northern va? or dc or md?

hope you can come hang out with us at our next meet

Working now, but I graduated from VCU. I’m around the Springfield, VA area. I’m planning to make the upcoming meet.