Cant those yo...

Hello guys out there in the yo world :wink:

• im a newly formed yoyo player and i play with a non known yoyo, from a toystore… its kinda lame i know but its fun and thats what i want from this, nothing serious like events or any.
    but im thinking of haveing a new and much more comfortable yoyo, but i cant thoose! ???

• im thinking to buy, a Sunset trajectory or a Duncan freehand zero as a beginning?
    but what one do you! think i will be most happy for?

• i will not buy the wrong one and waste money on crap? :stuck_out_tongue:

thanks for your help…
Greatings Crazypants :smiley:

I’d go with the Free Hand Zero. From what I’ve heard the Sunsets are great yoyos, But they are also looping or 2A yoyos so I wouldn’t suggest starting with one if you want to learn string tricks like trapeze, split the atom, kwijibo (Or however you spell it) etc. etc.

thanks for your reply ;)…

• and yea that thought i hot to…
    we are a couple of guys that, wants to buy some yoyo’s and we’r gonna order some differet yoyo’s to see what works best. 8)

So u suggest the Freehand i suppose :slight_smile: thanks.

If you you’re open for another suggestion…
I will say YYF Velocity… It’s a good beginner yoyo…

But if I must choose from those 2…
I will choose Freehand Zero…
Because like AgentFlynn said…
Sunset is more likely a looping / 2a yoyo…

RookieYo also had a great suggestion. The only thing is that it costs 40 dollars instead of 20 or so dollars for the FHZ. But the Velocity is pretty much the best beginners yoyo out there in my opinion.

hey RookieYo & Agentflynn

im so pleased that you reply my suggestions… 8)

• we are around 4-5 guys that are buying yoyo’s and we dont wanna have the same yoyo’s so we just found out that we will use your suggestions. so one of us buy the freehand zero and another but the YYF velocity ;).

The problem with the FHZ is that you will need to buy replacement pads for it. they wear out quickly. If you do get it then you should buy some Duncan Silicone pads not friction stickers. They will last a lot longer.