Can You???????

Can you mod a counter attack (clear) by just like coloring it or making a design with a permanent marker or paint?

Yeah, but if you make the designs on the outside, it would probably be pretty bad.

why?

It won’t stay on well, would probably chip, and would be a sucky finish.

oh ok thanx samad you`re very helpful

I can’t believe you would come here and talk like this. Its very childish and unwanted. Please stop!

1 Like

Even if you did sharpie it and it looked and felt amazing the sweat and Oil from your hands would make the marker come off and then it would look uneven and as bad as this guys mouth

So what other ways can you mod it in stead of sharpie.

No offense but i didnt understand a word you said about paints. :slight_smile: :wink: :smiley: ;D :o 8) ::slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: :-[ :-X :-\ :-*

none taken i was in class so i had to type fast.
first you need a paint marker with a small nib, grog buff proof ink, acrylic paint and if you want ver very little acetone.
first mix ink and paint in a glass bottle(i use a jones bottle) the more ink you put in the more thinner it is and it will drip more and add the acetone if you wanted(its not really needed) and shake well.
2.put ink in the paint marker and shake again.
3.then do normal paint setup
4.start painting with the marker but make sure that you dont put alot paint on cause it might bubble and be uneven.
the reason you might wanna do this is cause you can be more accurate when doing freehand and you wont have to clear coat it cause the ink wont rub off

http://www.grog-ink.com/detail.asp?ID=1

We don’t act like we don’t swear, we just don’t swear on this forum. This is a forum for all ages and professional language is much appreciated; not swearing. Also, I believe you are a hypocrite for acting like you don’t swear because if you really would swear on the boards, why would you try to censor it with a !?

I suggest you read the forum rules.

2 Likes

sorry didnt read the rules befor now i know better. I was just trying to say how bad it was. and i censored it cause most forums that i have been on let that go(but most are not yoyo related).
again sorry if i offended anyone.

Even if you do somewhat censor it the word is still seen clearly so please just take it off. Thanks!

Hey thanks for the people that posted I did the paint job and will be posting pictures soon be on the lookout ok thanx you guys you`ve been lots of help. :slight_smile: :wink: :smiley: ;D 8) :stuck_out_tongue: :-X :-\ :-*