Can someone please tell me what this is called

I took this from a Terra Tutorial. It looks like a modification of a GT. Does anyone know if it has a name?

Heres also a picture of Zach from CLYW doing it too.

Thank you!!!

I do believe that Jensen created this one

I have heard it being called pacman as well as it being called scissors

1 Like

Besides the Jensen tutorial, are there any other tutorials for this string configuration?

Bump (Still looking for answers)