Can someone make a Kirby themed yoyo?

Of course this is a personal request and I wouldent be paying you to do it it’s just an idea ;),but really though Kirby is my obsession right now I’ve been collecting some of his stuff,I’ve played his games as far as I can remeber and he’s just really cool and collectible,yes I’ve played him in smash bro’s and he’s fun,

But performance wise a floaty yoyo that wide so that it can “inhale” tricks would be COOl also a pink splash color way would be awesome,but this is just a concept to yoyo company’s and would be cool to see.If any one is planning to make this let me know this would be a dream come true honestly.

Ps. Fingerspins and Kirby stickers would be a cool plus,like I said if anyone is planning to make this let me know and I will buy on the spot I am by no means a professional yoyoer never made any I just love collecting em and slowly pushing my yoyo tricks,but alright thanks for reading!Also let me know if I put this post in the wrong session so I know we’re to put a post like this next time.

5 Likes

Yessss

1 Like

What would be the connection to yoyoing? Sounds like pointless hype of non-yoyo related stuff.

1 Like

Kirby does use a yoyo in one of his many forms.

Having said that though I do totally agree, personally I think this might be more of a tacky novelty dollar shop item…

2 Likes

Also, the manufacturer would have to license the use of the name and pay royalties on it. Given the niche market that yoyos have there are not enough unit sales to spread the cost over to make it cost effective. It’s not like you can spread the cost over 20,000 items or more like Hasbro to make it affordable.

2 Likes

Why not get a clear yoyo and paint it in a kirby styling? It’s not going to play that well but by golly you’ll have yourself a kirby yoyo! And whats even better is you’ll get to talk about how you made it! That sounds like a big W to me!

2 Likes

these are available in Japan, officially licensed with HAL Labs i believe. my gf grabbed these for me while she was in Tokyo last year

7 Likes

Might be more cost effective to buy something like a First Base or Succ and commission someone to do some Kirby-inspired artwork in the cups.

2 Likes

Yeah he does use a yoyo in some of his games and theirs no point it’s just an idea

1 Like

Ooh I like those yoyos