campfire

Has anyone noticed the campfire is no longer available at yye??

Yeah, they’ve been out of stock for a while. I love mine though, I’ve kind of been wanting to get another one actually…

I mean that you can’t even find the actual yoyo under clyw…

oooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh

now I know what you mean. Yeah, I don’t know why…

do you of another site to get one??

Strange, the Campfire is still listed on the dropdown menu. Stranger still, there are also many current yo-yos for sale that aren’t on the menu. e.g. SPYY Radian is for sale but not on the dropdown menu.

It happens.

so does anyone know where to get one?

PM me, I have one for sale :wink:

coughI have one available on my BSTcough

Hmmm I thought I read that YYE was going to be re-stocking the Campfire this week along with the Avalanche…maybe I heard wrong? ???

That’s weird

I was really excited about the Campfires being restocked, but then I saw it was the Goose Bay Edition…YUCK!! Out of all the colorways, they chose Goose Bay. :frowning:

WHAT??!!

I like that colorway… at least it adds some depth to it compared to the original solid colors. (I liked the solid colors, but still)

I really liked the coal one to be honest though.

I really would love the Coal colorway. Someone did a roasted marshmallow painted campfire colorway, which was also awesome. The works would be cool.

I’m not a huge fan of speckles unless the colors mesh well. I really dislike these colors.

i got it and in person they look fantastic actually. when its spinning it looks sort of like pink cotton candy flying all over your yoyo. it puts me to sleep sometimes… :slight_smile:

Sorry to necro an old thread but I had to say that I totally have changed my mind about the goosebay edition Campfire. I picked one up in a trade and WOW, pictures just don’t do it justice. It’s a thing of beauty.

You’re exactly right! I just got mine today and I love it. It makes me want to get metal dentures just to eat it.