Campfire vs Ministar?

Haha yup

^^^what he said

I like them both, but for me the ministar feels more stable and solid, without being noticably slower than a campfire. The ministar is the only small yoyo I have tried that can truly replace a main throw. Sure you can use a campfire instead of a Hatrick, but with a ministar you will sometimes WANT to use it over a Hatrick when giving a performance or working on long combos.

ministar all the way…

plays amazing also is very stable and smooth but they are running out of them here on yoyo expert so better hurry!!!

never tried a campfire so i cant tell you about it…

oh you shouldnt bring back a thread its kinda old a month is quite a bit of time

the reason i brought it back is because of the recent release of the ministar. i thought this thread would be useful now that the production ministar is in stores. sorry if i upset you and you necro rules :-[

don’t mean to uhm… bring back an old thread since the ‘mod’ says I shouldn’t but I recently just got a campfire and a ministar (in the same day) and wanted to write a comparison/reviews. I found this thread looking to see if someone else had done this. is there any point since the ministars are like all gone? I would have found a comparison useful. both great pocket throws. ;D