Call of duty or Battlefield?

Counter Strike: Global Offensive.

2 Likes

I would if only I had a gaming pcā€¦

Well, Red Crucible 2 was actually better than counterstrike until they made Red Crucible Firestorm which is total garbage. Anyways, you donā€™t need a gaming PC, you can use the one you are using right now! :smiley:

I donā€™t think 4G of ram will hold up modern First Person Shooters. Not even the indie ones. Even if it does Iā€™m not willing to put the time in haha. I 'll just stick with my PS4 until I can afford a decent gaming PC.

Dude, my 7 year old Dell laptop that canā€™t run without being plugged in can run it. You donā€™t need a gaming PC for any old Valve game. All 3 ( :wink: ) Half life games, both Counter-strikes, and both Team Fortresses can run on most computers with ease

Insurgency is best.

Iā€™m cool with all these names as long as no one says club penguinā€¦ :smiley:

You got something against Club penguin?

(Obviously Joking)

All my life I was call of duty. I have advanced warfare and I recently got battlefield handline. After playing both for so long. I came to realize I love battlefield. Physics are realistic in battlefield. I feel call of duty is too fast and no physics. Ps. Itā€™s funny cause I hated battlefield my whole life as a kid except for BF 1942, now as a adult I prefer battlefield over COD. Xboxone Gamertag M0NST3R62613 the o is with a zero.

You know, itā€™s interesting you say that because it was the same case with me. When i was younger I LOVED call of duty in contrast to battlefield which was like ā€œmehā€. Nowadays I am leaning towards battlefield as the replay value is much higher and the graphics are amazing compared to call of duty.
I am really excited for the new battlefront this year. I love star wars ;D. Sorry, I donā€™t have an xbox, Iā€™m more of a playstation fanboy :D.

Yes! Playstation! Iā€™m also excited for Battlefront! What do you think about Black Ops 3 and Rainbow Six Siege? Black Ops 3 looks promising (even though trailers are scripted to look over the top) and I love the fact that PS4 will get DLC first, but to stop the raging of many 12 year olds on Xbox I would just have DLC come out on all platforms at the same time. I have high hopes for Rainbow Six Siege. Iā€™ve been wanting a tactical shooter on console for quite some time now.

Black ops 3 is looking pretty good so far with all the gameplay coming out. I am happy they didnā€™t implement the whole exo movement thing like they did in advanced warfare.It kinda ruined the call of duty feel. The beta is coming out some time in august so I canā€™t wait to give it a try! I hear they have been working on black ops 3 for some 3 years now so hopefully they wonā€™t let us down :D.

Anyone else?