C3 CyberCrash, yoyofriends Shortcut, or Colossus VI?

I’m learning unresponsive right now, I have the basic binds down, and I want a budget metal yo-yo. I’ve been using the YoTricks Arcade, but I would like a new shape. Any people out there with these yo-yos that can give some input? Thanks!

1 Like

Also should be noted that all of these are the same price, I’m just very bad at making choices lol

2 Likes

Whichever you think is nicer looking. All those are excellent throws.

4 Likes

I have heard nothing but good things about all three of those. Some even say the cybercrash is one of the best budget throws of all time, I can’t say though I don’t own one

P.S. If you do happen to get a CyberCrash lemme know how it is! I have family and friends asking about Xmas gift ideas and that was a throw that came up

1 Like

I’ve not tried the Shortcut, but I am a fan of the other two, especially the Cyber Crash. The Colossus VI is the best of the Colossus series, IMO, but if you’re only going to get one of these, I’d recommend getting the Cyber Crash.

5 Likes

Thank y’all for helping me out, got the CyberCrash!

2 Likes

I think the cybercrash is a bit small, but it is a fine yoyo. I’ve quite liked c3yoyo’s cheaper yoyos. I would’ve chosen laevetin or windoundary, but I think they hit a slightly higher price point. Hoping to get the cybercrash 2.0 maybe if/when it comes to yye. Hope you like the cyber crash. What color did you go with?

1 Like

light blue :slight_smile: id say its probably my favorite color

1 Like

Cybercrash is outstanding. I throw that regularly whereas the Colossus has gotten buried.