c13 vs. boss

should I get the boss or the c13 yoyo.

on this site everyons says preference but that gets annoying so i say boss

I’m going to try something new here:

Which one do you want the most?

That question is a lot easier than some poll that will only put you on a dead end.

Quotation time!:

Well these polls are getting annoying as well.

3 Likes

Honestly, we need a section for which yo-yo should I get thread… This is annoying.

If I were you, I’d go for the Boss.

But it is your yo-yo, you are spending the money, don’t ask us.

C13=Angular
Boss=Rounded

Decide what you like better. These yoyos are so different that you are bound to be liking one shape more than the other.

I see that your favorite yoyo is the Dark Magic and that yoyo is more round. So if you want to stay with the shape go boss or you could try something totally different and go for the C13 (which is my new favorite yoyo btw). And i’m pretty sure both of these yoyos weigh less than the DM. But both are great yoyos you can’t go wrong with either.

1 Like

I don’t care that you don’t want to hear about the preference. If you don’t want to hear about preference, don’t ask.

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
  3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
  5. What weight is ideal to you?
  6. Does color matter?
  7. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do? Fast? Technical? Smooth? Slacks?)
  8. What is your price range?
  9. What is your skill level?

I like the BOSS way more, but it is what you want to get. I wrote a review on the BOSS- http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,5222.0.html. Hope this helps!

C13 C13 C13 C13 C13 C13 C13 C13 C13 C13 C13 C13 C13 C13 C13 C13 C13 C13 C13 C13 C13 C13 C13 C13 C13 C13 C13 C13

I really dont find the “what yo should i get” question annoying!! what does annoy me is the “preference preference preference!” thing! if some one is asking what yoyo should i get out of 2 or more yoyos they obviously don’t have a preference between any of them! Thats why they are asking! all they want is which you’d prefer any why, to help them make up there mind! thats it! no moaning! for example what goofy said is a prime example of what nkl1899 wanted! yey to u! lol
sooooo… here goes!

i personally would go for the C13, Ive just go one and I love it, its smooth, great for string tricks and it looks awesome! I went for it because I wanted something different (shape wise) to what I’ve got if you fancy a change go for that! Im gunna do a full review as soon as i get the chance! ive never played boss so i cnt tell you much about that!
hope that helped!

You’re a bit off here. We can’t make decisions for other people, they know what they want the most way better than we do. People should buy the yoyos that fit them instead of the yoyos that other people want. You just said that you would personally go for a C13. He might end up hating the C13, and why? Because people thought that he should get it instead of the Boss.

These yoyos are different in most aspects. Both of these yoyos get the same feedback: “I like it a lot, and would recommend it to others.” Now just going to preference actually have a chance of bringing the OP to a conclusion, while the same amount of the same feedback on every yoyo will just lead to nothing. If the OP does not have a precise preference, I suggest that he should go ahead and buy one of them. Remember that no preference=anything.

@ nkl1899: Unless you feel like answering Samad’s question to the smallest detail, I suggest that you stare at both yoyos for a good amount of time until you reach a decision. This will be much easier than creating a poll and getting to a dead end.

I have a Boss Augie Fash Edition with purple in the center and black on the outside of the yoyo i got a C13 to but out of both of those I would go with the Boss yoyo it rocks Go Boss!!!

im not sayin that we should make decisions for people, just that instead of moaning at tgen for asking what giving them advice on what to get, thats all.

thats wat i mean thx 4 posting that

I don’t really have the dark magic yoyo I thought they were having a test and thats what the yoyo expert uses. :slight_smile:

The boss is a… Awsome yoyo :smiley:

first off, they aren’t posting “which one should I get” meaning “which one do you prefer” just so you can go around and tell them “what do you prefer”. They want our input on which one we like the best so that they can get the feedback on each yoyo that they want. They post these posts so that they can compare the two yoyos that they are thinking of buying. Also, I really don’t think you should post which one they should get if you haven’t tried both of them, or else you’re kind of biased. If you only have or have tried one of them, and never have even tried the other, you can’t say the one you have is better.
I am saving up for a BOSS thanks to the feedback from OTHER PEOPLE. Maybe you should think the same.

Are you okay?

I don’t see why he wouldn’t be otherwise.