Buying a 3yo3 yoyo?

My B-Day’s coming up, and as usual, my parents are going to let me choose something ;D (Yea, this happens for christmas and my B-day, which is only 1 month apart. That’s how I get my throws.) So for christmas, I got a pair of higher class headphones, and for my birthday, I’m kinda looking towards adding another yoyo to my collection.

I’m more of looking for a “fun” yoyo, because with my bassalope and addiction V2, I think I have all the metals that I really need (addiction turned out to be perfect for me, I love em.) So right now I’m looking for something fun to play with, yet I want it to be functional as well. So I thought it was probably either a mighty flea, or a 3yo3, and frankly, I like the colorfulness of the 3yo3 yoyos. (The clear acrylic ones)

So basically, 3 questions.
#1: How do the different 3yo3’s play? (I know the cosmo’s kinda floaty, omnicron’s pretty heavy, and really have no idea about the other ones.)

#2: If I’m to get a 3yo3, what do you think is the best color? (I’m kinda thinking of clear, with patches of dye here and there)

#3: Any other suggestions for a fun throw?

Preferences:
Love Addiction V2 (Did I mention that?)

So rounded shape, hopefully a flow groove, more on the small side, plays a bit floaty, yet solid. By that I mean no clunk when you’re playing, and it should be able to pop easily, but when you’re doing fast tricks, it shouldn’t feel like nothing’s there, and tilt easily.

Thanks.

Happy… New… Years… :’(

3yo3 makes some pretty sweet throws but my favorites are the bassline and cosmo

the bassline is supersmooth and really fun
the cosmo is fun but not a great player compared to the addiction