Butterfly Hype-Beasts Thread 🦋 - More colours and special editions?

Want. Very. Badly.

If for some reason I can’t snag one tomorrow, and someone snags extra, I’d be willing to pay and toss in some Throw-Yo strings to get one!

4 Likes

Just some fun GitD Butterfly pics :grin:

17 Likes

Thanks for sharing those pics. Just checked Beyond. Do you know if they actually are already sold out or will they be released during the day?

they will probably be up tonight, last time was after 7 pm EDT

2 Likes

Well I’m going to save some money and just get one. I have the OG Butterfly AL.

2 Likes

from their Insta site: The Unknown [uhn-nohn] Butterfly releasing today! Limited quantities only. 09/27 7 PM EST

2 Likes

Just got my order, this one

is stock but ill probably mod it soon, i should have waited for the un drop to grab em.

10 Likes

Im curious if there is any difference in the new butterflys vs the old ones. Did they change anything or is it the same?

2 Likes

this generation mold is definitely improved over the prior generations in my opinion. its not insanely better, but it is better right out of the package generally. In my experience, you may find some axles are pretty rough and cut strings, or they can be smooth and no issues, but normally see alot of tool marks on them especially on the $3 seasonal ones form target. the psychedelic and easter runs were better in the axle department on average, they play a little better than the translucent ones right out of the package, but still, some have a lot of tooling and some cut strings. this is how i got into modding them. making axles mirror polished and concave, adding orings for a little weight bump, mixing halves and cap combinations, dying, etc.

4 Likes

Unknown Butterflies are up…

4 Likes

@AndreBoulay here’s my pitch. YYE Butterflies. They are the same glitter red as the Japan Nationals FH1’s but the glitter is black and the stamp is obviously the YYE logo…

7 Likes

Agreed, I don’t want to pay for shipping twice so I think I’ll just skip the UN one. Was more excited about the glow anyways. But I wish they released together.

followed by gold YYBC butterflies with the YYBC logo

4 Likes

I holding my breath for a Drew Tetz signature butterfly. No one is more deserving of a signature butterfly. :butterfly:

12 Likes

That would honestly be very very cool. I would buy a few at least.

1 Like

I’m down. I’d be happy with them the same color as the Sakauchi Hornets.

1 Like

Any clear with glitter would get my vote. But a red or black with gold glitter would be the chefs kiss.

3 Likes

If it doesn’t happen within 6 months, we should start a petition. :joy:

5 Likes

I could only get 425 of them into my cart

12 Likes