Bunch on questions~

I got some questions…

1. Is it possible to dye over a dye’d part? (for example… you dye’d white lyn to yellow but hate that yellow and want to dye the same part to purple. is it possible?)

2. How long does satining rim(ring repair) take?

3. I heard you need hex-key(?) to take off the yyj plastic yoyo’s axle. What size do I need? Is there other way of taking the axle off?

4. How can I take the protostar’s axle off?

5. How do you polish the raw aluminum yoyo?

6. What polishing compound that is cheap and good would you recommend?
    Thanks!

1. Possibly, but it won’t be as solid of a purple as you probably want. How dark of a yellow is it? The lighter it is, the easier and better it’ll turn out.

2. Depends how long you want to do it for.

3. That’s one way of doing it. There’s also the two nut method. Just search around the forum for something like “remove axle” and there’ll be lots of topics with pictures to help you out.

4. Look at 3). If you don’t need it again and can sacrifice the threads, you can just grab it with pliers, but that will render the axle pretty much useless.

5. There is metal polish out there. I’m not too sure on this one though. Never messed with it.

6. Same thing.

[quote=“Apetrunk,post:2,topic:15018”]

1. Possibly, but it won’t be as solid of a purple as you probably want. How dark of a yellow is it? The lighter it is, the easier and better it’ll turn out.

2. Depends how long you want to do it for.

3 i used a plier and held it just enough so it wouldnt move and just turmed it enough to loosen it.

4 same posibly

5 i use a dish towel comes out great

1. I just want the anno to come off.

3)Nothing came out. Perhaps you know what size hex key or nut fits?

1. Ask your dad if he has a set of allen wrenches, if not then just ask some neighbors or something because you should be able to find the right key in a set of allen wrenches.
  1. You can’t just dye a metal yoyo.