Build a primary 1A carry Yoyo

Yay…just clipped a park bench with my fully customized 888gt. I will be soooo happy when this is done.

1 Like

Recap…I have a the best 888gt in the world…but I f@#ked it up…fortunately I can afford to replace it…I have the prettiest, coolest 888x on the planet….DELETED…and I have an 888 Forever that probably nobody on the planet has…DELETED handquake builds magic….DELETED. A $450 dollar Yoyo that MAY play as good as it came out of the box. what’s in Your pocket. DELETED

Please try to contain your emotions.
Thanks - jhb8426 -

3 Likes

Fake censoring yourself on a censored forum still violates the rules and is kind of cringeworthy tbh. Just censor yourself; if I could do so, then you can to.

Still, I like this thread. Keep us posted on how the fk it turns out :wink:

6 Likes

Sorry…and Your right…was just mad…no more artsy fartsy swear words.

2 Likes

When I went into this, I thought, “I’ll just buy my way into one of the coolest yoyo’s in the world. How hard could it be?” There is a part of me that is crushed how much that broken hubstack on my purple 888x was. My sickest primary carry yoyo was sidelined. Then I dinged my 888gt. The 888 Forever Ti Contest Team is done…and it is crazy…I will unveil it when I get the new ricestack for my purple 888x…and I have to buy another 888gt…and because 2 of the three 888’s I have aren’t right yet we will wait.

2 Likes

No, no no no no no no, I have the best 888 in the world…I have three of the best 888’s in the world…I simply am not going to pull the trigger on this 'cause one bumped into a park bench.

1 Like

I don’t care what they look as long as they spin, I don’t care what they look as long as they spin, I don’t care what they look as long as they spin, I don’t care what they look as long as they spin. I don’t care what they look as long as they spin, I don’t care what they look as long as they spin.

I will NEVER believe I don’t care what it looks like.

If there’s anybody still reading this…I really wanted this thing to grind…but I didn’t want a machinist to touch it. Well now I have this powder coated 888Ti coming. Let’s see what I can put together…in a pocket yoyo. Starting over.

But if you do decide to get a new 888gt can I have your old one?

You know what quinton…You can. If I didn’t just drop 220 on another Ti888…am bleeding cash right now…what with the bearing debacle…but next month I may replace it. Still moves like magic on the string. I’ll say this…when I’m done with the nicked 888gt in the picture. It’s Yours.

Hey, look. That Team Ti is together and I have a carry yoyo…My 888x will be back together in all its purple prettiness…and I have a powder coated 888ti coming that I will obviously do something stupid with…so…PM me Your address and I will send You the 888gt. On me.

and now…all this is waiting on the postman…but I promise…it’ll ALL be together in a few days…with pictures of everything…except me eating ramen for the month.

1 Like