Bryan Figueroa Forum Chat AMA and GIVEAWAY Wed to Friday (1/5 to 1/7)!

Unknown doesn’t really make money. Most of the money goes into future projects or supporting artists in the yoyoing community. I do work a full-time job and finding time to yoyo does get hard but there is always time if you manage it correctly

7 Likes

Is there an Unknown design you REALLY wanted to do but weren’t able to pull off because of the MFG or technical issues?

4 Likes

I know your time is short, so thanks for the IG posts! They are greatly appreciated!!

4 Likes
  • Is there an official list of Unknown releases including release dates, number produced, etc.? A checklist would be cool… “gotta catch 'em all!”
  • Is there a roadmap for planned future releases?
  • What’s the best way to stay informed about future drops?
7 Likes

ASH is beautiful! And I definitely share the wish to one day visit New Zealand!
I don’t think I seen it asked before but do you have any favourite snack or food stuff you would go to great lengths for to acquire (e.g. Something you would import if it wasn’t readily available locally) and thanks for answering the previous questions and for the answer to this one in advance!

4 Likes

There is a project that has been pushed back for quite some time now so fingers crossed it gets made soon!

5 Likes

There is no official list but the closest one is the one build by @Ajolivarez

The best way to keep up on future drops is the Unknown instagram
https://www.instagram.com/failureisunknown/

6 Likes

Im a sucker for potato chips and gum. But i really miss food from my trips to Japan

5 Likes

Good thread right here!

6 Likes

Ooooooo, I also am a huge fan of Japanese snacks, what are some of you favorites?

4 Likes

Are there any newer companies that you haven’t worked with that you like/are interested in working with?

4 Likes

I have only one question and I have the answer SO I’m really looking forward to hanging and having drinks with you and Deth. That will be a highlight for anyone.
Love your vids. You blow my coworkers minds with your stop, drop, and throw.

5 Likes

There is a model that is in the works with Few and Far Between YoYos that people should keep and eye for

7 Likes

Thank you for the kind words! and yeah cant wait to hang out!

4 Likes

I’ll get that updated and post it up hopefully Friday…… Covid has kept isolated but already coming off of it :+1:t4:

Thanks for tagging me @BryanF

6 Likes

Need :black_heart:
Good reason to start learning 4a

4 Likes

Without considering brands or specific string products, do you have a general opinion about poly vs nylon vs blend?

4 Likes

Music. What music are you listening to as you throw… if any at all?

4 Likes

In the Team Yoyojam days, please tell us your most memorable experience with your fellow team members or any funny story you’d think we would enjoy.

Follow up:. My buddy and I would use a YYJ Patriot for off string. We only had one so we had to throw it back and forth to each other and we’d see how high we could throw it to see if the other person would wimp out. Have you done this before with anyone and if so, isn’t it enjoyable, lol?

5 Likes

I used to be a 100% Poly fan for 4a back in the day but with yoyo technology and string development there is so many great options. I do like a blend for sure but find myself liking thicker strings.

6 Likes