brother slack to ninja vanish trouble

every time i do a trapese brother slack to ninja vanish combo its ends in a bind and it realy hurts my knuckles im using a grind machine and the response is fine so can someone help

The mount you land into after a brother slack is very easy to catch and bind up. Just take it slow and try not the let the loop bind.

I could do this trick in my sleep but now its always binding and hitting me, no matter what throw or bearing I am getting hit every time. I have not changed how I do it but it has changed on me somehow

make sure before you do the ninja vanish string isn’t gathering in the bearing and try to put more energy in the and speed in the ninja vanish

Yeah I think I am getting whimpy of doing it due to being scared of being hit haha

Yep you was 110% right, I was doing it slower than normal being scared of being hit and now I have the “fear” but when I do it full speed it still works, I must have been tired last night doing it. Pushed the skin off of my thumb nail and now Im scared of the trick haha. I just uploaded a video of me doing that slack double vanish too lol.

I’ve always found AS SOON as I hit on the bro. Mount, i pop, curl my non throw hand pointer and SLACK BIG.

Catch.

Dismount.

Eat dinner.