Brent stole landing reverse

I have been working on brent stole and i am starting to get it… except the majority of the time i land it lands reverse(to be more clear i have to cross my arms for the green triangle to be normal.) Anyone know why and how to fix it? ???
edit: i am left handed, i don’t know if that matters

This is the reason: while landing the yoyo, if it’s the inner part of the loop (the closest to you) that goes into the gap of the yoyo, then you will land into a regular GT. If it is the outer part of the loop (the furthest) then it will land into a cross-armed GT.

I hope I’ve been clear enough, and sorry if my english is not very accurate :slight_smile:

It is because if you push your nonthrowhand slightly forward about 2 cm while whipping it changes the string. So you have to make sure you do not move your non throwhand very much. But if you want to land reverse, just move it slightly forward. :wink:

if you know plastic whip well, then you should know that you probably spent a lot of time landing it backwards, but the more you did it, the more control you had over which way it landed… its going to be the same thing for brent stole, hidemasa hook, and lots of other laceration type tricks…

being able to control which way the laceration lands will be valuable…

and my advice for controling your brent stole is to play around with ninja vanishes… as the whip comes around, play with which segment it lands on…

hope this helps

that makes since. Thanks for the advice :wink: