borken yoyo?

I just got my hitman pro a few days ago, but when i was working on tricks today, i found that on one side, the plastic and metal doesnt align, there’s a little gap between the two which is weird since its not on the other side. What do I do about this? I’m not sure if it was like this before or not.
I tried to move it to see if it would get closer but it wouldnt budge so i dont think anything’s broken inside, just not aligned.

what should I do?

Most plastic/metal yoyos exhibit a seam between the two.
If you think it’s defective contact the store you bought it from.

really? i never had a yoyo like this before so you might be right. The gap is 1mm wide though, is that right? and why is it only on one side and not the other?

I bought it here so is there a way to tell if its defective?

Pictures would help if you want to know without sending it back.

I have 3 DM v1’s, and they all have the seam where the metal meets the plastic. If it doesn’t affect anything, ignore it. That’s what I do.

Does the string catch in it? Are you eyeballing it or did you measure it with a gage? That seems wide.

haha i was eyeballing it, but there is a gap though
im not sure how to fix it

Unnoticeable, its a standard for plastic/metal hybrid yoyos.

I don’t think you can see o.O

It’s separated. Send it back. I believe it was molded, so you can’t just press it back on.

Yeah you are right, That is noticeable. Send it back.

Alright thanks, but new question: how do i send things back, what to include, what address, notes or explanations?

email yoyoexpert

Assuming that he got it from YoYoExpert.

ummmm

1 Like

Andre will gladly replace it. He has ties with the YYJ Mafia.

1 Like

yeah mt dienasty broke and yoyoexpert replaced it!

too bad you gotta send it back, that would make a wicked card holder :stuck_out_tongue: