Books?

There’s a book series of Robotech I have been reading…very nicely done…

1 Like

I love the Harry Potter series. I’ve read it 3 times.

I also like the Percy Jackson and the Heroes of Olympus (so far).

The Hunger Games were pretty good.

Right now I decided to read Moby Dick. I don’t know why, but I just wanted to. I’m on page 20 I think right now.

1 Like

The Dark is Rising series by Susan Cooper
The Malazan Book of the Fallen series by Steven Erikson
The Kingkiller Chronicle by Patrick Rothfuss
The Coldfire Trilogy by CS Freidman
The Dresden Files by Jim Butcher

1 Like

Pretty much anything by Louis L’Amour(not sure on spelling) especially the Sackett series, read some good books about Vietnam, currently got Moby Dick next to me but can’t get myself to start it. Need to get some rangers apprentice books. Left at 7 or 8 I think.

1 Like

I think its okay to say Moby ■■■■…it was a title, not an insult…Interesting fact on the book, though…supposedly, Herman Melville was payed by the word in that book. that’s why it’s so darn long, supposedly.

1 Like

Infected series, Scott Sigler.

1 Like

Wait…did my post get edited automatically? Weird…I suppose if we mention characters or people with that name, it will get edited, as well? that stinks…So…How about them Comics?

1 Like

I believe the auto censor changes d–i–c–k to jerk every time it sees it. It is not context aware.

Maybe you need to call it Moby Richard here…

1 Like

Oh…I’m sorry…I didn’t realize that…Sorry bout that, jhb8246…

1 Like

The Percy Jackson Series…kinda old but they were awesome!

Maximum Ride Series…it’s good, up until like book 4, Patterson got too in depth with global warming and killed the serious. Global warming is crap, don’t bring it into a teen book series. James Patterson lost a fan.

1 Like

hunger games
diary of a wimpy kid
post-apocalyptic stuff (genre, not book)
lockdown seires

1 Like

No problem, just pointing out situation. :wink:

1 Like

It makes sense that it would censor that word, with kids going around saying it, I don’t appreciate that.

But, I know that it’s the name of the book, soo, yeah, it works if you say Richard.

Hmm, I just finished Artemis Fowl Book 8!

Weirdest ending to a book I’ve ever read.

Like really.

1 Like

I can’t remember if I read that one. I think I only got to 7.

1 Like

Number 8 Just came out.

1 Like

Ok, got it. Need to read whole series again. Been a while.

1 Like

Im willing to bet the ending of I am the Cheese is weirder…

1 Like

I need to read that book now.

1 Like

I have read some Artemis Fowl books. They were good, but I only got to the Time Paradox one. More came out after I started a new series.
Now I am reading the Ender’s Game series. I finished Shadow of the Hegemon recently.

1 Like

The Ender Saga is awesome. At least I think so.

1 Like