Books?!?

What’s everybody reading? I know what you’re thinking. Either : whats a book? or Who reads anymore?
But still, I’m reading Dean Koontz: Breathless, at the moment

Anything Discworld.

Anything Terry Pratchett.

It’s a bit of an obsession…

“A Tale of Two Cities”

“Backlash”-Aaron Allston

Nothing but i already read 50 books during the school year. All i did before i started to yoyo was read.

The new way things work. It’s a pretty interesting book.

The Selfish Gene, a book on genetics and evolution.

just finished 20000 leagues under the sea and am now working on journey to the center of the earth. i love jules verne

I’m reading Sole Survivor By Dean Koontz

Go the F**k to Sleep by Adam Mansbach. It’s a childrens book for adults!

Vacuum Flowers by Michael Swanwick.

It’s a really neat read. Kind of annoying at times, but the universe and it’s concepts of a future humanity are stunning.

“One up on wall street” by Peter Lynch and “Deal Makers” by William McClendon

havent found anything that tickles my fancy but my recent favorites are:

Brave New World, The Giver, Fight Club, and 1984.

This summer I am considering reading Atlas Shrugged.

Oh, I also love reading Nietzsche’s works.

Dean Koontz-Seize The Night

Dune by Frank Herbert AWESOME

my favorites are anything by Orson Scott Card especially the empire series

The newspaper

I’ve heard of this book before… anyways,

I often have a hard time finding anyone who knows who Terry Pratchett is, except for people who work at bookstores later at night or at around ten or eleven AM, when generally no one is in the store…

Louis-Ferdinand Céline…Journey to the End of the Night… greatest book ever writen…

Love Fight Club! Chuck Palahniuk is a mad man!

You might check out Jean-Paul Sartre. He wrote The Wall. Great book!

Books are OK but not great. Some books are great but I am reading Treasure Island and two people just died. :’( :’( :’( :’( Yoyo’s and video games save me from the horror of books. Is yoyoing a sport? Just asking because I want to prove my dad wrong. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Sorry dad but it needs to be proclaimed a sport. These are my favorite books The Boys Start The War, and all the Persie Jackson books.