Need a book

I am going on a six hour long boring drive tomorrow and I wanted to get an adio book. It can’t be vulgar or inappropriate or non-fiction.

Narnia books

The hobbit

Harry potter

Harry Potter is a great choice. Don’t just stop at the first one . Read them all. They are the best books ever!

Zom-b is a nice little read especially if you like zombies

The fault in our stars it may have part that you may consider inappropriate but that is like one page and there to show how a physical intimacy can not replace emotional.

Under a war torn sky. Is also a great book about a pilot during ww2 who wrecks in German territory and he has to go to France.

The art of war by sun zu

Hannibal by Thomas Harris
Jk :slight_smile:

Really all the books I read usually have violence or some type of dispair.

Ready player one by Ernest Cline. It’s an epic book.

The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, you could pick up an audiobook or the original radio show.

I’ll second ready player one. Great work of fiction. A very fun read

Pendragon!

This. One of my favorite series of all time.

YES! I thought that nobody else knew about it. It is also one of my favorites.

I’m a big Da Vinci Code/ Angels and Demons fan.

(WildCat23) #14

Yes! Pick up all five!

The Art of Fielding by Chad Harbach. I’ve read it 3 times. Great book.

Enders game! The movie is catching up soon might want to read up on it!

This is also a great book, but it might violate the OP’s “vulgar” standards, since it contains a lot of swearing. Honestly, if it hadn’t been so well written otherwise, I probably wouldn’t have finished it due to the language.

I’m going to pretend I haven’t said it already; read ready player one by earnest cline. In fact you can find the first two chapters, I think, as a free preview if you google it. Just read the freeview of it. Probably the most well written, creative, and entertaining book to come out for a two or so decades.

Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy is great!

Goosebumps by R.L. Stine
50 Shades of Grey
Hank The Cowdog
The Berenstien Bears