BLTyoyoworks, 3rd run of prototypes finished!

By the way guys, we fixed the terrible vibe and figured out what it was. With the second run, (the really vibey ones) we had to make adjustments to the design after it had been inputed into the machine. Seeing as the changes were minor and we wanted to save time, we just had our machinist use a separate lathe the make the changes. However, taking off the yoyos and putting them back onto the lathe seems to be what knocked them off center. So it wasn’t our machinist’s fault, it wasn’t the design, we just made a mistake and kinda forgot about it. But seeing as these ones were all done in one go, they have far less vibe.

Can we see pictures?

hey i love this and i have been waiting for a food related yoyo company for a while, besides crucial. When your throw comes out I would love to buy it. keep up the good work

1 Like

It was really cool seeing you guys at BAC. Good job getting your yoyo into people’s hands (like Caribou Chris!).

Ill take some pictures of them tomorrow and post em as soon as possible!

Thank you! BTW I just saw your little quote thingy at the bottom of your post… LOVE THAT SONG

Okay guys so here’s the pictures!

looks great!

kinda reminds me of an Agape

how much are prototypes ?

Probably Around $60. We are trying to make them cheaper then normal but we need to make back the money so we can make run 4.

Ok after possibly our longest break yet, I have returned! We’re still busy with all the stuff we are usually busy with, but I’m finally restarting this thread.

No, we are not dead, in fact we will now start the sale of run 3.

They were fairly well received at BAC, and we are going to start sales today.

They will cost $60 each plus shipping. Message me if you are interested in buying!