Blacklit Shenanigans

Just having some fun with a black light. HD all the way.

Awesomeeeeee

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Yeah, I wish I could make a blacklight vid… But I have no glow mods or a glow in the dark yoyo. :frowning:

If you have a plastic you can write on with a highlighter and a black light you’re good to go. That’s what I used. :stuck_out_tongue: Highlighted the rims of my protostar and it shows up pretty good. Just wipe the yellow highlighter stuff off after you’re done. :slight_smile:

Or if you have any white delrin throws, they glow a nice shade of blue under blacklight.

Yuki

Great throwing, cool music!

Thanks! ;D

if you have the lime green semi translucent protostar it glows really bright under blacklight

Aw darn. Only have the champions edition and red.

Hmm, I’ll keep that in mind… Thanks!

Post a new video already!

Woah! I forgot! Going to be filming soon… Maybe video tomorrow… Well… Soon enough…

Film one on Friday. Cause I am, and so should you!

Hmm, maybe then… Don’t know… I was going to tonight but then I wasn’t up to it. :frowning:

So… I tried the Highlight thing… It didn’t work too well though… So I’m probably just going to use my Trigger…

As Nike would say. Just Do It. :slight_smile:

I have a blacklight that I use for my dj setup, too bad my camera sucks in low light, because I wanna do a blacklight video with my pink classic.

Yeah - Same issue that I am having… The yoyo doesn’t come up to well. :frowning:

How powerful is you black light. I have a 40 or a 60 watt bulb, but I don’t think it lets out quite enough juice. I noticed you looked like you were lit up just a tiny bit. So I was wondering if you had like a 75 or 120. (I think I saw 120 as an option.)

I have no idea how many watts my bulb is. But, it’s a long tube so it lights up more space and it makes thing nice a visible.