blacklights

feedback is appreciated

1 Like

I really enjoyed that! How do you get that color changing effect?

Thanks! It’s called hue cycle on my editing software

Fantastic! That color change effect is great. Your shirt choice was really cool too. For constructive feedback…I’d consider filming in front of a blank wall or something. What you’re doing is excellent, and I think the overall effect would be increased with fewer distractions. The camera might be happier with less to focus on as well. Also, if you could add something to the yoyo itself. I’d imagine these: http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/664/Glow-Mod-Glow-Sticks would fit in a Code 2 fairly well. Not sure how’d they’d work with blacklight. You are clearly a creative guy…I’m sure you could come up with something. :slight_smile: I think it would look great throughout, and really pop in the portion where you ran in negative.

Of course, I am neither as good with a camera nor a yoyo as yourself. And I think what you’ve done is tops. I look forward to seeing what else you come up with.

-bpg

I liked the video, and I thought the color changing was sick. Just some advice though, don’t be afraid to film the tricks again if you mess up.

That was really awesome! I loved it, way better than me skill-wise. Loved the effect and song choice too! Go skillet! Amazing! Looking forward to more.

What editing software do you use?

I use videopad video editor

Dope… Nuff said!