Black Friday is here at YoYoExpert!

Today the more you spend the more you save!

http://yoyoexpert.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/2014-Black-Friday.jpg

Runs Thursday Night (27th at 10PM EST) to Saturday (29th at 12PM EST)!

Discount is automatically taken in shopping cart!

See more info on blog post:
http://yoyoexpert.com/blog/black-friday-at-yoyoexpert/

From everyone here at YoYoExpert Happy Holidays and have fun!

1 Like

the moral of the story is that yoyoexpert wants you to spend more making you think you are saving more… its all a conspiracy! :stuck_out_tongue:

I think it is a good chance for those who didn’t get the mystery box.

or for those that want a 2014 benchmark… Getting one tomorrow morning.

Spend $1000+ get 21% off!

Read the fine print, Abby. The 2014 Benchmarks are not eligible for the savings. Neither are the new Chiefs.

Good old fine print!

Is a little over 5 bucks really that much? If you’re going to get something, spend at least $100.

Good ol’ YYE. Only giving 10-20% off on Black Friday, but still managing to get me to buy their stuff every time.

Noooooooooooooooo!
Chiefs aren’t eligible for discount!!!

Only? Andre isn’t obligated to give you jack.

3 Likes

Does anyone remember their Cyber Monday or Christmas sale last year?

Cha-Ching! $$$

It has been done. Got an Aftershock, AL7 Aftershock and Quake on it’s way. Today has been a good day. ;D

YYE does not have to give you any discount period. It’s a nice gesture so enjoy the discount instead of bashing what it is…

-g

1 Like

yeah they had bundles of yoyo brands it was awesome

The Chiefs and Benchmarks (the 2014s) are not available for the Black Friday deal because they are new releases.

I know they don’t, but I’m getting saturated with 50% offs in my mail, so 15% isn’t that appealing. But hey, a discount’s a discount, and I’m buying some Lodge.

I got a t1 and a small contest bag. Funny story though.

So I was going to get the t1 in regular orange, which cost $16 less than the dragon slayer color way (which I wanted), but then I realized, that if I got the dragonslayer color way, that brought by total to over $100 which actually saved me a dollar.

So, long story short, Yoyoexpert payed me a dollar to get a cooler color way.

Victory is mine.

1 Like

After about 11 months of me picking yoyoing back up and progressing, a friend of mine is wanting to pick the hobby back up as well (he threw when he was a kid, back when only pros used ball bearings). So, adding a DV888 starter kit and a 25 pack of strings to my new Fixie, cotton strings and Duncan t shirt and the discount makes my duncan shirt basically free!

Gotta love it.