Black Friday/Cyber Monday

The YYE discount, if i remember correctly, which i probably don’t, ranges from 10%(15%?)-30% off depending on the order amount. Max discount is usually when your order is $250+ i think? Either way pretty good deal, and if you can’t find what you want here then other unnamed stores usually have good deals too.

Yeah last year depended on the amount you were spending I think. I wanted to get one of those mystery boxes, but was low on funds. Most people seemed to like them and they were sharing what everybody got. I am definitely ready for black friday sales and I am counting down the days! (Y)

I Black Friday shop every year. I honestly do it for the fun. To be honest, cyber Monday is a better bang for your buck. Same deals, but in your own house :stuck_out_tongue:

I remember last years Black Friday here. I was on line at the Microsoft store for 6 hours and managed to grab a mystery box using my iPhone 4S. I thought that was a victory in itself.

Does anyone have an idea at what time they will be released?

No.  That is part of the anticipation and game of getting one.  You have to follow the announcements, and that will let you know when to get one.  See the new releases section in the store for details.

http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/1120/2013-YoYoFactory-MYSTERY-BOX