Bjorn_ofyoyos Feedback

Just completed a trade with @Bjorn_ofyoyo! Fast shipping, prompt and responsive communication, good attitude, and provided a ton of pictures.

2 Likes

@Bjorn_ofyoyo is a solid seller. Items arrived as described and shipped well packaged and fast, definitely would do business again!

3 Likes

I appreciate it homies, I’m still new to the BST but I’ve had a more positive than not experience with it. Thank you both!

1 Like

@rockstar here you go sir.

They will go out tomorrow! Early as I possibly can get to the PO!!! It also has Kiosk too… so credit card box & add mailing code strips to package and off it goes…FL takes abt 4 days before COVID but now…4-7 days…?
Costs are going up so fast …
Rock

1 Like

Just completed a multi-throw deal with Bjorn!
Communication was excellent with pictures provided and explanation of damage was right on!! Package arrived early even! From Alaska!
Well done!

1 Like

After a harrowing experience with USPS and finding out how terrible it could be I’m exstatic to say that @Bjorn_ofyoyo Is an excellent trader, first class person, great packaging skills, and is willing to go out of his way to make things right!

Thank you so much, it was a pleasure and I hope to trade more with you in the future!

1 Like

Got an Omnitron from @Bjorn_ofyoyo recently. Professional packaging, fast shipping. The yoyo is in good condition as well. Great deal!

1 Like

Bought from Bjorn_ofyoyo and all went well!

Sold me an omniscient. Super nice guy, fast shipping, and overall quality service. Highly recommend :grin:

I bought a throw from @Bjorn_ofyoyo and couldn’t be happier. Great communication, fast and safe shipping, everything exactly as described.

1 Like