Biggest flop?

What would you say is the biggest flop that a yoyo company made with a yoyo?
I personally think that the Saturn by Jazz-Yo was a great concept, but a terrible production.

K2J Warning line. Double H-Shape, awesome.

By the way, YoYoJam had the idea about the concept of the Saturn, but it had too many problems, so it wasn’t released.

yeah the saturn and yyj synergy were just too complex. what was the issue with the warning line?

Oh man, I’m sorry. I thought you meant the most innovative yoyo. I gotta read more carefully.

I gotta say I agree with you on this. The idea was cool, but the play was terrible.

Exactly! IF someone could actually get it to work well I’d buy it up. But until then it’s just hubstacks

i once saw a guy do like 30 in a row, but he wasn’t a company. after that i got bored and stopped watching.
:wink:

The idea of independent rims is not new. It was around quite a while before the Synergy.

YWET

HAHAHAHA!!!

YWET?

Lol. Exactly.
It was something Anti-Yo hyped the crap out of for a good… what? Three, four years? As far as the public is concerned there are like, three in existence. Then they just dropped off the face of the earth.

A yoyo that is a greek myth.
Anti yo just thought they were coming out with it. lol

Lmao i see.

I have seen the unicorn in real life. YWET. They do exist!

But there probly is only 3 of them.

I have to agree, Saturn by Jazz-Yo. If it worked it would have been cool, but once it broke you had tiny balls all over you!

if the saturn worked uot it woild be AWSOME but too bad