Big Yoyo String Logo Contest

Wow I’m toast I know it if that’s one of your logos!

Here’s a couple. I can change fonts/colors/whatever at your request.

Yes! Glad to see some logos being posted :slight_smile:

Im diggin it Joe :wink:

Thanks!

Buuuump.

I’m toast I will not win the strings with all the other logos!

You may want to consider the format of the logo, if you plan to print the logo at any point you will want the logo to be a vector image.

If you are unsure what I mean by that have a quick read of the following page:

Just something to keep in mind :wink:

If I get some spare time at the weekend I’ll see If I can get one or two designs done. I assume the winning logo will be chosen Monday morning so we have until the end of the 30th?

I was going to go for a look with letters but then i seen links spider logo. I’m not entering because i really really want that one to win. Maybe easier letters to read under spider but my vote is that one. Awesome job links.

Alright, here’s my shot!

Any update on this?

Hey guys, I thought this had died, lol I don’t really check this part of the forums much. Anyways, I really, really like the looks of CMDR Reservoir’s, as I think it would print really well. Joe’s and Link’s are definitely amazing, but I don’t think that would print very well.

So… (drumroll please) CMDR Reservoir is the winner!!! Congratulations, and I hope everybody enjoyed this cool little laid-back contest! Keep your eye out, I like doing contests like this so there will be more, and Like our Facebook page! (In my sig)

1 Like

Congratulations Man! Looks great, I look forward to seeing it on a pack of stings :wink:

Thank you very much! I appreciate the feedback, and how my logo was chosen to represent your company. I think all the entrants in this contest did a fantastic job, and I felt a good bit of competition with them.