Big Update! Selling Helium String

So will I be testing any?

dude well your pretty good and ill let you be on my team now that ive watched the vid a couple times but can i get 50 strings to test and since im sponsering you im trying to get us sponserded by difeyo right now

Do you know how bad that sounds? It sounds like you are taking advantage.

First off, it sounds like your trying to get free strings and taking adventage. And sencond your trying to be sponsered by dif-e-yo?? Dif-e-yo is a great company and you would have to be really good if you want to be sponsered…

Hate to say this, but the likelyness of Dif-e-yo sponsoring you has about the chance of Disney sposoring dreamworks. They don’t want someone to spend money on, they have publicity already.

my BOSS came in and i tke some glow string and 1 pack of blue and white string ;D thnks

50 string to TEST? Your a bad troll…you dont need 50 strings to test it…the max you should ever need is 3. And your trying to get him sponsored by Dif-e-Yo? There a proffesional company and they would only sponsor pros, and from what I’ve seen, he isnt a pro (no offense to him).

ye im not pro lol i barely started in january but since that last vid i got way better :smiley:

yes u will

50 string for free :o i cant but i can do like 2 or 3 sry i dont got that much stuff to make that if i did do that for u i would be broke and not be able to buy supplies sry

okay i had to try but yeah can i get 3-4 to test