Big Update! Selling Helium String

Okay so I’m starting to make string called Helium String. It’s called Helium String because like helium it makes things float (Example Balloons) I used it on my DarkMagic and it made it feel as light as my speeder! It just great for whips, lacerations, and suicides, because the string doesn’t tangle easy.
I think the string has the perfect tension (In my opinion) it’s just great. But not just that the string is smooth so when you need to slide the string on your hand or fingers it doesn’t string burn easily.
The string is made out of 50/50 cotton polyester which makes is so smooth and graceful. These are the colors.
1.Untouchable
2.Minty Fresh
3.Bubblegum
4.Fools Gold
5.Old School
The pics of the string are in order from top to bottom from the list 1-5. Tell me what you think of the colors ;D :smiley: :wink: :slight_smile:

Thanks keep checking for the pics, 
                                           BuddhaFusion

I’m going to start to sell some by you sending me the money in the mail because i dont got a bank account. Finaly first order i send 1 free 100% polly string of your color choice.I also make custom colors for 3$.
NOW I MAKE GLOW STRING!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 5 FOR 4$ ITS NOT WAXY NOTHING JUST LIKE NORMAL STRING BUT IT ONLY GLOW IN DARK. AND I GOT MANY MORE COLORS AND NEON COLORS TOO!!! A new update im selling 100% polyester 5 for 2$!
list of prices
100% polly string 2$ for 5 I use 2 different colors for these
50/50 cotton polly string and custom colors 50/50 cotton polly for 3$ 5 I use 3 different colors for these
Glow String,Neon string, Gold sparkle string 4$ for 5
PM me for sales
THIS SUCKS BAD!!! im stopping glow string because it cost more to make than to sell. sooooo im making a deal if any one buys 20 pack of string i give 2 glows free of charge :-[ :-[ :smiley: :smiley:

can i test some

I’ll test, too.
Black and red 50/50. I love that combo.

yes u guys can test some
what would u like to test metalman?
oh ye and btw my 50/50 uses 3 different colors im gonna post a pic right now of the black and red :slight_smile:
and im gonna offically sell some in the next couple of weeks i just got some threads to practice first so i can get a feel of making so i need to go get more supplies and stuff but i have enough for a few people to test and give me feedback thx :slight_smile:

I’d like to test some, too, if you don’t mind. :slight_smile:

okay u can im gonna sell after i get feedback from my testers and stuff. im gonna give u test of one polly string and the 50/50 im actually gonna post the pics in an hour because im going out to eat for a bit thx :slight_smile: oh ya and my max 5 testsers cause like i said i dont got lots of threads

I’ll also test… just PM me :smiley:

Sweeto, :slight_smile:

Pm me when ya can.

okay im back from the store got many more threads im gonna start to make the first samples and pick one u like out. ittll be about 30mins

Tell me what you think of the pics :)!

Oooh!

I really like the green/ white one! except, It looks like it could be tighter around the loop, but thats because Im a perfectionist… lol. And the black/red/while one to! They all look great actually!

its not green and white but in the pics it looks that way the white in the pic is a very very very light green thats why i call it minty fresh cause its sorta minty looking :smiley: look close in the pic and u might see the light green
oh ya and around the loop i messed up making the loop and i had to undo it which messed that part up :-\ but if i didnt it be fine

lol. ;D It looks like the best dental floss I would use… ever.

lol glad u like it :slight_smile:

A small update read on front page bottom i do custom colors for 3$ of ur choice 100% polly

please… only one bump per day…

its not a bumb i just stating a newer update so i deleted that other small one from before

then write one “update” per day

pooish update i have to stop selling glow string because it cost to much to make… but if u buy 20 strings i give 2 free of charge :-[ :-[ :smiley: :smiley:

Ok, a couple of things though. One: Typing is key to looking professional. Misspellings are horrid especially on the thread of your product. Two: You can’t false advertise. Take the glow string option out of your banner :stuck_out_tongue: I don’t think you noticed it. (no harshness intended within this post mm’k?)