best yoyo

yea samad what string do u use

White 50/50, and Highlights.

ty my string broke 3 times today do u know why

No I dont know why.

Why?

kk thanks for trying

rofl i thought you were asking a riddle o.0 What type of string do you use? REMEMBER!! Cotton breaks the most easily, 5050 the next, and 100 poly is the most durable. you’re probably using cotton so it broke.

Not necessarily. I have a better experience with white 50/50 then white 100% Poly. White Poly for me goes in a day. White 50/50 goes for me in 2-5 days.

What type of string is the best. I’ve gotten the impression that type 6 is the best or is it just a preference?

It is prefereance. I hate White Poly, but I love Highlights, see?

bit of an unnecessary post but…

(Voting closes: December 31, 1969, 06:59:59 PM) ?

just wondering if anyone else noticed this.

my DM you cant pull up ding dong

Don’t go calling people “ding dongs.” It just plain isn’t nice or what YoYoExpert is about. Dark Magics come responsive stock, which is what he meant.

I agree. Please do not corrupt YoYoExpert with unneeded offense.

I agree as well. There has been a lot of unneeded offense on the forums lately and I’m getting sick and tired of it.

I refuse to vote i like my x-con, and dont have an DM maby one day I will and be able to compare the two

Actually, I hate all of those yoyos. Duncan Butterfly=Best thing EVAH!

Really I can find them cheap where I’m at, you don’t need the expensive ones, I’ll be happy to take them off of your hands. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Just kidding

lol haha

Going back to the topic.

I think 888 beats them all.

It’s really smooth.
I love shape of it.
Long spin time
Good hubstacks.

It’s just amazing and my kind of yo-yo.

This is MY pereference not yours.

~Steven